Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Haunting My Soul

To My Love………

I just can’t stop thinking of you….. Like a mind trip that never ends, every times I close my eyes, I see your face, your image following me closer that my shadow, and through my dreams at night. The fragrance of your presence waking me up every morning,…..Closer than the air I breathe, your voice whispering in my heart, like a song that keeps haunting my soul. Is this for real….are you for real….

Yes I’m breathing ….love…. Love….Its a special relationship from a special view…It has different aspects….. I don’t know how I become so romantic…. She is my class mate till date…. But I noticed her now…now only… Last eleven years she was with me… But I don’t even talked to her…..At the age of 13 like a flash……she hit my eyes…with her usual smile, which made me her slave…

I even thought that she was made for me….and me for her…. But is it a teenage attraction? For me its not…… For me she is not an ordinary girl…She is my heart & my soul…..

Is love without talking is possible……mine is something like that…. I don’t even asked her about herself... But I loved her as…………… I can’t define it….I don’t know how …? I know that she loves me…… That’s enough for me….. But, why girls doest open their mind at least to their friends? I can’t understand that… Is it because of their shyness…?

What is the most wanted emotion in ones life….. Its love……But it becomes sweetest when it’s a mutual love….Isn’t it?

My girl…. ……She is gorgeous ……….…yes like every body, I’m also very much excited to say about her…. Because of one dilemma……What to say about her? Speaking about her won’t ends……She is an ordinary girl…But not…She is very special to me…She is my heart…..my heart is in her hand…My love towards her is a candle which is brightly burning from a candle holder made with platinum…..decorated with diamonds and precious stones….But, one difference is ….this candle never….melts and ends….It will glow from there until my soul reaches the God. That much I love her….My love towards her is beyond every thing in the world…………. She is very soft….As a rose flower….Her smile……..a lotus blooms…..Her laugh……scattering of diamond crystals………Her hair……..a smooth water flow which softly touches the land through it flows and flows slowly….downwards………. Her eyes….. The whole nature is in her eyes….... Her Heart…….I think its full of me…! In my eyes….she is beautiful than nature….

Love is that……Which we find a girl which is most beautiful in this world…. Is love a crime……? This is only a preface about love….. Nobody can explore love absolutely……..But, Yes I fell in love….. I don’t know how?......!

She made a lot of changes to my life….But, I don’t know why she is not showing her mind to me?………Yes……..She is like that……. Nobody can understand her mind easily…..…Only I had done it…….....

Everyone in the world loves…….Some express it….others doesn’t ….

Some loves….but doest say….. I have a friend who is madly loving one girl……..I know that the girl also loves him…..But she doesn’t show it to him…..How Strange..? Love is the only one think that has different faces…… Very mysterious…. Some times its fire….it has the power to melt the world……….some times……a river…….. Like that ….how many faces…… Its Incredible…… Love…….

Please pray for me……

0 comments:


Design By Vick Templates Blogspot @ Tips Collections