Friday, February 13, 2009

My Thoughts About Love..!

I am in a real dilemma, I had not faced anything like this in my life but I’m sure that I must face problems in life….more & more…..I will face it ..

Let start without any preface… I am in Love…Yeah the real fantasy in life... Love.
I loves a girl who is the most beautiful one in my eyes…She theft my heart..
My heart scatters her smile. Her eyes made me her slave. According to me her attire is the prime royal dress…My world is she. But I don’t know weather she loves me or not…I don’t know weather it’s a teenage infatuation. Any how, now I’m floating in this fantasy. I know one thing she is my heart, my breath, my blood…….Imagine a pine forest where the nature creates a romantic mood…situation covered with fog……..leafs fallen…….laughs of small birds as blessing….A romantic symphony by a Piano and A violin……… Where you, your lover & nature only exists. Sitting in a table looking face to face…..eyes to eyes……..saying everything without saying. You want to talk a lot to her….she too…….But everything is conveying without any words….Yeah that’s Romance……Love….Everyone in the world will be a lover for once at least otherwise the life is a absolute waste….

It’s a very small dream of mine. Everyone who loves somebody has a dream like this or more than like this weather He or She. .But girls compress their feelings and wont say any thing to anybody….Some times its because of shyness or any another problem…..Some loves but they will say that they do not. Why they are like this…. I think that only they can say it….Isn’t it? What a mystery, sometimes love is a mystery too……..Oh! As I said it’s a real fantasy….The most beautiful fantasy in life… My love sincere and I think that it’s the supreme purest love in the world. My friends say that she loves me.. I don’t know…. But in her smile….like jasmine buds blooms… I see a romance in it towards me… But sometimes it may be infatuation of me….sometimes may be she is loving me… I don’t know how much… But I believe she loves me…..My friends say that i am the best one for her. I don’t know anything except one thing…. I loves her……She loves me too…. Why can’t she say it to me……
Every thing I see…I see her presence. In my dreams, she comes has a …………. I cant define it…no one can define it…no poets can say that….I’m in another world where me, she & nature exists.

What i want to ask you all is that -" Is Getting attracted to a girl a crime "

Thanks for reading...come back tomorrow and please do leave comments

Image Courtesy : Flickr : Amarando

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course being attracted to a girl is not a crime!
it is very natural.


Design By Vick Templates Blogspot @ Tips Collections