Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mind is in Journey...!

Obviously, You must be thinking that where i was in these days .
Yeah, the answer is crystal clear, Nothing & nowhere in particular.
My mind was in a long journey....Nothing in particular about that journey.
But this post is just something which is spectacular to me.
Yes the thing is............
I talked to her.........hm...... for the first time in my life.... Oh! My heart is dissolved the immense joy of the same. And I'm sure that GOD directly is the protagonist of this romantic moment in my Life. And i even thought that i believed in GOD only after this mere touch of him in my crazy life. Now i feel a change... Yeah an ultimate change. My mind is now clear as a clean sky..not even with the patches of clouds.
Tracking back the sweet memories of that day is a rejuvenating experience.

0 comments:


Design By Vick Templates Blogspot @ Tips Collections